top of page
Business Meeting

Supervision & Consultation

I am licensed in the states of Vermont, New Mexico, and Hawai'i in which I can offer you supervision services. If you are pursuing to earn your degree in counseling or get licensed in the states listed above. Let's connect, I would be happy to talk about your state's requirements and see if we are a good fit for what you are looking for in a supervisor. 

I offer consultation to professionals regarding their clinical practice of therapy including difficult engagement of adolescent in the therapeutic process, working with high risk clients regarding safety concerns, and the balance of career, life, and our personal mission.  

Supervision & Consultation: Service
Nomadic Logo 1.jpg
bottom of page